NO11 COVID19 @ 9 August 2021
Our phone get very busy, so please email. We respond to everyone.
From 9th August the Scottish Government has changed the rules for Hospitality Venus.
The new rules are:
- Check-in Scotland App or paper details of each guest must be recorded for contact tracing purposes.
- Mask wearing is still mandatory in all public spaces. When in your room or seated you can take your mask off.
- 1m Social Distancing is no longer required. However, we will still provide screened booths in the restaurant at guest request. We recognise that some guest will be more cautious than others as we gradually return to a more normal life. Please show consideration to those people who are more cautious.
- Table Service will remain in the restaurant, garden and guest lounge, however as 1m social distancing is no longer needed, guest should feel free to circulate around tables and approach the bar, as long as you are wearing a mask
- Alcohol Service Times return to our Alcohol Licence Terms. These include:
- Last drinks can be served in the garden at 20:00 with guest having left the garden by 21:00
- Last drinks to no residents can be served (with a meal) up to 22:00 with guests having left by 23:00
Hotel Residents can be served drinks in their rooms or public spaces at any time of day or night, subject to age eligibility rules, and the normal rules about not serving alcohol to anyone who may be unduly under the influence of alcohol
Please keep safe and see you soon (hopefully).
Hamish & Susan